Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Great animation and even greater voice acting!

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

True, True. And this is probably one of the main reasons the Crash games fell off the radar too. lulz

Spyro Does A Thing Spyro Does A Thing

Ah-ah-ah, E for Everyone old chap!

Hit the nail on the head with this one you did!
...Why am I talking like Yoda?

Anime Quiz #4 - Miyazaki Anime Quiz #4 - Miyazaki

Nice music; very nostalgic!
I only got one wrong! >_<
But its kind of unfair... Sophie's age I just guessed at (they don't say exactly how old she is in the movie or do they?) O_O

Higurashi Hang Shrine Higurashi Hang Shrine

LOL I got Nipaah twice in a row!
Good concept for a Hang Man game though; very easy for Higurashi fans and makes them feel good about there uselessly memorized Higurashi Trivia Knowledge!

niipah.swf niipah.swf

I love Higurashi and I really love Rika-chan(she's my favorite character!) But I cant give this too high a score because it's really more of (an interactive clip video?) than a full out game.

You have so many audio clips in here though! Just when I thought I ran out of new ones to hear I heard more. I was trying to keep track; there are 16 right -or are there more? I was clicking for about an hour...
Good animation on that reeeally long one, not the one about the where the hood at but the street dacning one; WTF? so random but so funny~

Also, "NIIIPAAAH~" ^-^

Forest sage Forest sage

I love Saria!
Great job with all the poses!

Stocking and Kirby Stocking and Kirby

What cool mish-mash combo of characters; somehow this just works.

Claire and jill RE babies Claire and jill RE babies

Very cute!
I like how you have a balanced mix of both cartoon and anime influences that show in your style.